Blockers Not Bullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfers.

Go down

Transfers. Empty Transfers.

Post by anon. Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 pm

I played derby for a year while I was in college for an amazing league.

Shortly before graduation I withdrew from the league because I was leaving the country for a little bit and to keep my grades up. Once I returned and graduated I moved back to my home state and have done very well since.

Where I moved was just forming a derby league and I was beyond excited to become part of the foundation for this league. After more than 6 months of being given the run around I was finally permitted to join them for a practice. At this point I had been off skates for a year and was a little rusty. The plan was for me to join as a ref until their next open recruit, more than three months away.

During that practice, I was made fun of, insulted, and lied to by the founder of the league.

I do not feel that this is how anybody in roller derby should behave, I felt shut out. I have no idea if there is anything I can do... suggestions please? Or at least a few kind words?

Has anybody else had treatment like this?

Not only were my feelings beyond hurt and my dreams of keeping derby in my life crushed (the next closest league is 3.5 hours from my house) I was also informed that I was not to be permitted to referee.

anon.

Back to top Go down

Transfers. Empty adding a detail

Post by anon. Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:30 pm

I should mention that with the exception of not being able to hit and having to sit those drills out I kept up with the team.

anon.

Back to top Go down

Transfers. Empty Dear anon.

Post by Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:03 am

Could you please email us privately? I feel more information might help resolve this situation... Always remember that we are there for you in spirit and how terrible being bullied made you feel. In this way you will be certain to keep yourself from bullying in the future.

blockersnotbullies@gmail.com

Thank You,

SwingHer

anon. wrote:I should mention that with the exception of not being able to hit and having to sit those drills out I kept up with the team.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://blockersnotbullies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Transfers. Empty Re: Transfers.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum